Our patented, anti-static, slip-resistant plastic flooring maintains its shape and durability over years of use and re-use in all types of harsh, indoor and outdoor environments. Its durability under even the toughest conditions makes it the ideal solution for military, government, commercial, and non-profit organizations requiring portable or permanent flooring that's impervious to conditions that limit the use and longevity of plywood and other plastic flooring products. Bike Track plastic flooring: minimal impact and maximum savings in both time and expense.
Some of the main benefits of using Bike Track plastic flooring products:
- Fast Install and Strike: self-aligning connection channels require no tools. Average set up time ranges from 14 to 56 square feet (1.3 to 5.2 square meters) per minute per person.
- No Maintenance: sheets align, interlock and stack neatly on reusable pallets. Weather-proof and easily cleaned, palletized sheets can be stored anywhere.
- Versatile: easily configurable to a wide variety of layouts. Use inside or underneath tents (with or without fabric flooring) to create a platform to enable faster setup, protect shelters from damage, and keep them clean.
- Durable: supports vehicles, UV-degradation resistant, rot-proof, impervious to most chemicals, useable in any temperature or weather. All products warrantied for 5 years, although customers routinely enjoy 15+ years of sustained field use.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly: products designed for use where grass and turf protection is important. All sheets include drainage holes, are anti-static treated, slip-resistant, and 100% recyclable.
Some examples of how customers use our products:
- Operations centers
- Field maintenance facilities
- UAV shelters
- Mobile command posts
- Base camps
- Sleep tents/living areas
- Field hospitals
- Temporary shelters
- Platform storage areas
- Alternative flooring for permanent facilities
- Special events
- Trade shows